Important Dates & Costs
- March 16, 2018 - Priority application deadline for domestic and Canadian students. We are currently accepting applications on a rolling basis. If you have questions, please contact the program office at email@example.com. International students are welcome and invited to apply. For more information on international students' application process, please click APPLY.
- April 16 or 2 weeks after date of acceptance.
- May 28 - Cancellation deadline; on or before May 28th, CCA will accommodate a 100% refund minus deposit and registration fee. Between May 29 - June 8, CCA will give a 50% refund minus deposit and registration fee. Withdrawals must be made in writing.
- June 8 - Cancellation deadline; on or before June 8, CCA will accommodate a 50% refund minus deposit and registration fee. After June 8, no refunds will be given. Withdrawals must be made in writing.
- July 7 (Saturday), 1pm - Housing check-in at The Panoramic
- July 9 (Monday) - Program begins
- August 3 (Friday) - Program ends
- August 4 (Saturday), 10am - Housing check-out
tuition and fees
- Registration Fee: $50 (non-refundable)
- Non-refundable tuition deposit: $200
- Tuition: $3,400
- Housing is optional and limited to early applicants. The pricing is as follows:
- Private room w/ private bath and kitchen: $2,016 ($72/night) + refundable $150 damage deposit
- Private room within a three bedroom suite that includes a shared kitchen and bath: $1,876 ($67/night) + refundable $150 damage deposit
Tuition and fees include: access to the CCA Hybrid Lab, furniture studio, laser cutter, CNC router, welding studio, as well as a CCA ID card for access to other College facilities including the computer labs, which have all necessary software (Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign as well as Rhinoceros 3D with Grasshopper plug-in). Click here for a complete list of facillities.
Tuition and fees also include basic model-making tools and materials. Students should expect to purchase additional materials throughout the program as their design projects develop.